Saturday, September 03, 2005

Caroline & Raina


My very own Blog? Is this possible? I get to rant and rave all I want! I love it. So where to start? One of my best friends introduced me to Blogging. Raina. She's a doll and is someone I can talk to about anything and she will never look at me any differently.

How did I meet Raina? Well, at the age of 7, I had moved across the street from her. I had no friends so my brother and I were outside playing. Wrestling actually in our front yard. I noticed two kids across the street watching us with their fisher price binoculars. Yep, that's right. They were spying and I didn't enjoy it. So, I stood up, put one hand on my hip and asked them if they had a starring problem. They instantly ran inside and I didn't see them the rest of that day. The next day my parents bought me a duck for Easter. That's right a baby duckling. I was so excited about my new pet but I had no friends to show it off. I went outside to take it for a walk and decided to walk right up the front steps at the kids house to show off. I knocked at their door and asked if the "little girl" would like to play. And that was the beginning of a wonderful friendship. Now, 18 years later, I was asked to be the Maid of honor in her wedding. Who would have known!?

So Raina, I want to thank you for introducing me to this blogging epidemic. I love it. Still trying to figure it out but I'll get there. Thank you for being a wonderful friend, for giving me great advise about guys and for always knowing how to make me laugh! You are a great listener, have the best sense of humor, are confident, beautiful, energetic, thoughtful, wise and are the most grounded person I know. I appreciate everything you do for me. So, because you've introduced me to Scrapbooking and now blogging, I thought I'd show you how much I appreciate all of it by posting my very first comment all about toi! Hope you enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Raina* said...

yeah!!!
A new effing blog to read!!!

I'm so proud that you are joining me!!

p.s. and you already have readers!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

lol, whoa I totally posted my first comment before I read this post.
All about moi?!? Whoa, makes me feel pretty special.

And it's totally unneccesary.....I'm your friend and I've been nice to you because you deserve it....you've been a super friend to me for as long as I can remember.

I'm the lucky one!!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging and you're so lucky to have a friend like Raina...she is so sweet!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Caroline!!!

Hope your doing well. I havn't seen you for years, oh wait your sitting right beside me like usual!!! Oh I forgot to tell you your new Indian card card came in the mail. This BLOG is pretty cool.

Miss you lots, don't forget to bring me warm milk, you know I have problems sleeping.

Jeffro

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't look at that pic of you without laughing my ass off.

JEFFRO

PS. Nice necklace Raina!!!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home