Sunday, September 04, 2005

All about Me

Alright. I always hate doing "all about me" but since this is my very own Blog I guess I should have just one. So here goes. I'm 25. Gulp. Yep the big 25. What did I get for my 25th birthday? Well I wanted to try and forget it but as the gifts and flowers started to arrive at work I knew there was just no way I could get away with it. Okay, I'm lying. I LOVE birthdays. Everyone I work with knew it was the big 25. But little did I know a singing Gorilla dressed as a firefighter was on his way to grace me with his presence and make sure all the attention was on me. I hate being the center of attention. That's not a lie. Not only was he going to sing, but also strip. That's right a singing, stripping gorilla at my work!! How embarrassing. There were pictures taken but the photographers were laughing so hard that they turned out blurry. Did Lisanne accomplish what she wanted? I was mortified and one of the summer students who left on Friday said to me that the Gorilla was the funniest part of his summer job. Oh great...people remembered one of my most embarrassing moments!

What else. I'm patient, sometimes more than I should be. I'm caring and love to help others. I'm close to my family and love them to death. I'm shy yet I love meeting new people. I'm probably the most indecisive person you could meet but when I know I want something there's no turning back. I'm not good with words or telling others how I feel. I like to keep things bottled up inside and keep quiet. I love to keep busy but I also love those days when you snuggle up on the couch and do nothing. We all need that once in awhile, right? I hate having to rely on others or asking for favors. I enjoy good company and love to laugh. Might be why a few people call me "Giggles".

"Little Known Facts"

I'm a lefty & sooo clumsy
Eye Color: Brown, lighter in the summer
Favorite food: liver
Worst Smell: cough syrup
Tattoo: 1
Favorite Drink: Aunt Cloey's slushy
Birthmark: under my right foot
Smoke: Nope never even tried it
Biggest fear: Drowning
Favorite time of year: Fall
Funniest relative: My grandfather

4 Comments:

Blogger Raina* said...

Oh my, lookie lookie, a new post!!
YESSS, I love it.

"I'm probably the most indecisive person you could meet but when I know I want something there's no turning back."

Atta girl, don't give up, Lisanne and I are rooting for you!! You will get everything you want someday and some....because karma exists and yours is effing fabulous!!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, this blogging addiction is spreading faster than herpes.

Cool blog.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Way to go, my other daughter. This is a cool blog. I'm learning a lot about you. Who would have thought you would be embarrassed by a stripping gorilla fireman??

I'll keep watching for further developments.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline!! I finally found your blog! A stripping, singing gorilla sounds sooooo funny! I would have loved that, despite the embarrassmnet!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home