Thursday, September 08, 2005

My buddy Jeffro

Well, I promised Jeff I'd write a post about him and here it is. Where to start. Jeff and I have been friends for over 3 years now. And to think when he first started working at the office I tried to avoid him. For some reason, I kept my guard up. Then one day, as I went to get some paper at the printer near his desk, he said he needed someone to talk to. That's right. He wanted to talk to me and he had no idea what I was all about. His girlfriend at the time was a nut bar and he just needed to vent. So I lent him an ear and we've been friends ever since.



Now. Let's talk about Jeff's luck. The worst luck I can ever imagine anyone having. From a crazy ex, to a deer hitting a corporate vehicle, a disastrous blind date, MP3 players, loud teens keeping him up at night, hooking up our cable and so much more. He's a never ending book of stories. If you want a good laugh you make sure Jeff is around, grab a bottle of beer and enjoy the entertainment. A friend of ours is convinced he could have his own comedy show just talking about Jeff and his life.



And ladies, do you want to know what the best part is? He's up for grabs. Thats right, for a small fee (just kiddin') I can hook you up with a guy who can make you laugh and can tell the best stories. He's a great guy and loves adventure. How can he not with some of the things he's been through! He loves working out, camping, fishing, snowboarding, a little golf, cars, shopping for deals (with his buddy Bill D) and the list goes on. Oh and I can't forget his favorite shows are the OC, 24 and Lost. Now I can't reveal too much because that ruins the fun of meeting a great guy.


Can you guess who his favorite group might be??

So, come one or come all. He's been through enough and can use a nice girl to make him happy. Let's hope his luck changes at some point!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeffro is so hott. hopefully he can use that tounge for more then sticking out at people. i'd love to meet him. are his muscles really that big?

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeffro, you should drink a few more beers until you think I'm cute, call me

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeffro, how big is your muscle?

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeffro, I see you like wearing that wife-beater shirt? I injoy being hit on the ass, we should meet?

6:51 AM  
Blogger Shooshoo said...

Hey chicky!
Yes, the wedding was a blast. The "swimming" was a first at a wedding for me too! AND GREENDAY!!? I'm sooo jealous! Would looove to have seen them! Looks like anonymous is quite into Jeffro, but I say...you're a nice girl...hmmm, hey?! So, ok, I think I could get addicted to this, especially after getting your first comments! Woohoo!!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

Yo

Jeffro has quite the anonymous fan base doesn't he? Is he the one posting comments to himself? Or is it the gang from work giving him slack because they're jealous they haven't made it on the blog?

Jeffie(I'm not calling you Jeffro) when a boy works soo hard for such big muscles, why would you let Caroline and Lisanne pick out silly shirts. You should go wife-beater all the way. I would have shown you more love had I known what was under that shirt.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww,
No fair Caroline - you had better pictures to advertise Jeff with... my site just doesn't do him justice in the same way (that and none of my friends quite get the idea of a blog yet)...
your site rocks - keep up the good work!
Chrissy (aka godess)

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry girls I hear Jeffro is seeing the Backstreet Boy that wears the cowboy hat.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home