Friday, March 10, 2006

Crabby Carrrrrline

Okay, this is going to be a total bitch fest. The thing is I don't know why I'm so crabby today or this past week for that matter. Everything someone did I was upset over. It could have been something small like not saying "thanks" if I opened the door to having to stop at a red light.

And no, I'm not PMS'ing if that's what you're thinking. That's over and I'm past that. Maybe because I still feel like shit and it's been a week? I don't know. These are the days I used to call my brother and B-i-t-c-h him out on the phone for no apparent reason. But he gets me and knows that I do that sometimes and he still loves me afterwards. I was just talking to him on MSN and said I was crabby and his response was "well just call and yell at me...that always seems to help". haha Gotta love him for that!

So, why I'm so miserable is unknown to me. I just am. I'm trying sooo hard to hide it from people just because I don't like to be like this around others. I know what it's like when other people are crabby with me, so I don't like to do it to others.

My poor roomy has put up with me this week and has been so good. When I'm sick I'm miserable. I just like to do nothing, and not have to think of anything either. My brain litteraly goes to mush and I just don't give a shit about anything.

It's friday and it's going to be gorgeous out this weekend. So, I've decided I'm going for a few walks. I need to if I want to keep losing weight. So that's one good thing. I needed to find a new bathing suit for my aquafit classes. My two other bathing suits were DONE-FINITO-GARBAGE! So I found a nice one, on sale. <---even better! Then I noticed the undies were on sale. Got me some of those and a new super comfy bra. God...those are hard to find! Yet another good thing. Um, we're getting a pretty good raise at work (still pending....all depends on the votes), so another good thing. And my buddy Raina just became a new homeowner! I'm so excited!

So, maybe my mood is slowly changing. Let's hope!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Ok Crabby -

Repeat after me: Things could be worse.

You have great new hair.
You look great and your working out is showing.
You got to shop for NEW stuff.

Yup, I'd be cranky too.

Just teasing you... you have every right to have a few "off" days... just don't fall into the hole and stay there (easier said than done, since you have a pretty hard time walking around without falling, ha ha ha!)

Remember... you listen to more than your share of venting from me... I don't mind listening to your rants and raves

;o)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

Whoa!!!
New hair, new body, new stuff!!!
Caroline, sounds like you're a new woman!! Good for you! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

okay..... where are you..... have you abandoned your blog forever????

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home