Friday, July 14, 2006

Guess who's back!!!

Okay it's been way too long and I can feel I've missed this more than I thought. I just got caught up with Raina's blog and I missed her big move. What kind of friend is that?! I dont even have her new phone number or mailing address to send a little gift. Raina, we need a phone call night real soon!!

Tomorrow is Chrissy's big Wedding Day. I can't believe how fast it's come up. INSANE. I'm anxious to see it all come together.

I don't even know what to write about because it's been so long! I just might go do some catching up on my old blogger buddies....

2 Comments:

Blogger Raina* said...

Holy crap, Chrissy's wedding?!? I can't wait to hear all about it!!

And as for my phone number, it's the same as it's always been. I just have a new address.... Are you coming home soon? I heard you're off to BC....what about home to Timmins?!?!?

Read Lisanne's blog and soo happy to hear her appts were a success.

cheers, R.
xox
we'll talk soon.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you back!!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home