Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Shopaholic

Did some major shopping last week. Loved every minute of it and needed to do it BAD. I needed clothes! I got 4 pairs of pants, 3 shirts, a jacket, shoes and I think that's it! The sales girl was nothing but great. She just kept bringing me stuff, even stuff that was still in the back because they just got it in that day! And when I wasn't sure about something she'd give me her honest opinion. Gotta love that, especially since I went shopping alone! I do believe she probably gets a chunk of change from each sale so she definitely made some money with me.

Now I'm sittin' around watching Rockstar Supernova. Not bad at all. Our little friend Lukas....I love him and hate him all at once. Weird, but there's something about him I like.

That's it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home