Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back at the Gym

God good I've been such a lazy ass the past month. Had no motivation what-so-ever to get to the gym. So, I signed up for my class I had been taking before. It's my motivation to force myself to get to the gym. If I'm paying for it,I'll go.

This class is awesome. Better yet, the instructor is the best! She's so motivating and when I told her I couldn't make it next wednesday her response was "come on Monday, you paid for 6 session, you're gonna make it to 6 sessions". Love that!

OMG. Jeff had people over yesterday. We drank, had a BBQ and the misquitos were BAD. I'm covered and so itchy right now. Trying hard not to scratch. Afterbite only works for a little while! ARGH! And I'm tired...up till 2, fell asleep around 3 and woke up at 6:00am.

Okay, so I'm really close to posting something that I've waited a long time to post. I have to do something first and then I can post it. But I don't want to jinx myself so I'm waiting. I can hint ....nothing wrong with that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raina* said...

hmm, what the eff are you hinting about?
hmm, let me think....there are a few things mixing it up in my mind, so i need some time to decide.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home