Friday, August 11, 2006

My Weekend in Timmins

Where to start!? I had a blast. I haven't laughed that much or that hard in such a long time. I got home late wednesday night and sorta laid low. Chatting with the parents and brother for a little bit and went to bed.

This was how the rest of my week went
Thursday:
Go to old workplace to get aunt for lunch and chatted for a while
Visited family friend who broke foot
Went for lunch finally
Went shopping
Went to a 1 1/2 workout class
Had dinner
Went shopping again
Watched a ball hockey game

Friday:
Cottage party at a friends. Oh I love cottages!!

Saturday:
Got ready for our big trip to Cochrane
Bought expensive pots at Sears that were on sale and visited Raina's Mom that was working
Went to Cochrane with Raina & Lisanne
Watched the polar bears and toured around the Heritage Buildings with all these old antiques
Contemplated skipping out on visiting an old friend but then went to his parents to get his new addy
Chatted with the parents for 2 hours
Visited old friend, met his girlfriend and saw pics of the new baby-to-be
Went for dinner at a truck stop that has the best food ever
Went back to Timmins, uploaded the pics to a cd and checked out Lisanne friggin' awesome jewelery making.

Sunday:
Spent the day with Lisanne and Raina. We acted like goofs and did some funny stuff. That is going to stay hush though cause we are morons! Had a lot of laughs
Went for ice cream and bumped into Raina's Nana.
Sat and chatted with her and her friend for a bit
Went to my parents for the bbq & celebrated 2 bdays
Packed and got car ready to go

Monday:
Drove back to Ottawa. Left at 6am to beat the crazy long-weekend traffic!!

I have a bunch of pics that I'm hoping do upload on blogger. I hear it's been pretty crazy on here. Hopefully I can get a few of the polar bears......amazingly huge animals...and can they ever run!!!!!

Blogger sucks....won't let me post pics right now..ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home