Sunday, November 20, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHA FROM THE SAME MOTHA!

I have to make this quick since I am going out for the afternoon. But, my bro and I are great buddies and get along quite well.

He just moved back to Timmins and I miss having him around. He was there for me when I was stressed out about stuff. He knows that if I take things out on him not to take it to heart. He makes me laugh and once he starts giggling.....I start. It's contagious. Our new little saying is "my brother from the same motha" and his is "my sista from the same mista". Oh yeah...we're strange together. But he's who I'm comfortable with and can have some good laughs.

So....HAPPY BIRFDAY ROBSTER!!! I love ya!!

Rob & I - One of my favorite pictures of us as kids. And the cool pj's we're wearing matched our cabagge patch dolls. Oh yeah...we were cool!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Raina* said...

Eeek, you two were soo freeking cute!! Quackaline, you look exactly the same as you did all those years ago. Look at the face, THAT'S YOU!!! NOW!!! I love it!

Yeah, Happy Birthday to little brotha Bobby!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

Now that I looked at the picture again......your brother looks the same too!! Soo sweet I'm getting a toothache.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Awww, Happy B-day to the bro!!! Yay!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Christielli said...

My parents totally had the same camera. I have lots of fun childhood pictures that are the same weird size with lots of white border.

Plus, both my parents' basement and my grandparents' basements have the same lovely wood panelling. ;)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home