Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ten Layers

Ten Layers of Caroline:

LAYER ONE: On the Outside
Name: Caroline Merella Madore
Nicknames: Oh sooo many. Kiki (Angele's little guy Patrick calls me that), Quack/Quackers (thanks to Raina), Carrrrline, Fouine (my dad), Belle (my grandparents), Carrr (my aunt) and the list goes on!
Birthday: May 10
Birthplace: The big city of Timmins Ontario
Eye Color: brown, but in a certain light they go somewhat green
Hair Color: light brown.
Height: 5'2 1/2” (hehe)
Righty or Lefty: lefty
Religion: Catholic
Sex: Girly

LAYER 2 - On the Inside
Your heritage: French Canadian, and since I won't hear the end of it if I dont put this here...Metis. I'm the last generation to get my flippin' status card. Okay. There. Said and done.
Your weakness: cash. If i have money on me I need to spend it. I know my problem now...just need to fix it. Other weaknesses? I love kids, popcicles, snow and ice cream
Your fears: Drowning. Not drowning per say but someone grabbing me under water. Also, like Raina, walking alone at night. And how do you know when you've met "The one"? My fear is to think I've found the right one, but turns out he's not.

Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni, cheese, pineapple & black olives.
Goal you'd like to achieve: pay off my damn student loan!!

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your most over-used phrase on MSN: ciao, bella
Your best physical feature: I'm gonna have to say my hair. When I want it to do something it never lets me down. The hairdressers love it.
Your bedtime: 11 ish
Your most missed memory: Playing Asshole on the front porch with all the neighbourhood kids. Raina & I were the only two gals but I wouldn't change a thing!

Raina, you explained it perfectly I definitely miss those days!

LAYER FOUR: Your pick
Pepsi or Coke: coke
McDonalds or Burger King: Kids meal at McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: Group dates are less intimidating. But single dates are more personal
Adidas or Nike: whatever is cheapest at the time. If not, then I go for no-name
Chocolate or vanilla: depends on what. Chocolate to eat and vanilla milk! yummy
Cappuccino or Coffee: cold day a nice hot coffee and on a super hot day a frozen cap. All from Tim's of course!

LAYER FIVE: Do You?
Smoke: never have, never will (a: I'm allergic and b: I have asthma)
Curse: Raina I do believe I beat you here!!
Sing: all the time
Think you've been in love: yup, boy was I wrong!
Want to get married: of course
Believe in yourself: depends what for.
Motion sickness: nope
Think you're attractive: Not at all, but I sure hope someone out there will someday!!
Think you're a health freak: Not a health freak but I watch way more than I used to before I moved to Ottawa. I did somehow manage to lose 30lbs since I moved to O-Town. (okay...so it took 3 1/2 yrs....slowly but surely)
Get along with your parents: Oh absolutely. Pretty much always did.
Like thunderstorms: LOVE them!!!!!
Play an instrument: Nope. I suck. Not coordinated enough to move my limbs at different times.

LAYER SIX: Have you ever
Smoked: Nope
Done a drug: yep.
Gone to the mall: today to pick up stamps and an application for a passport
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No but I do recall getting some free cookies from Mr. Christie (aka Raina's dad). Man I miss those days. All for helping out to move the shipment into the house!
Eaten sushi: vegetarian one. Wasn't a huge fan.
Been on stage: yes
Gone skating : Yep, used to all the time.
Gone skinny dipping: Did for the first time this year... at Raina's wedding!!!! haha
Stolen anything: yep and Raina witness it. Got a ride home from the cops and was told by my parents that I disappointed them (worst word ever to hear from your parents!!)
Played a game that required removal of clothing: A LONG time ago. I stopped before anything was showing.
Been caught 'doing something': Doing what? Could be a lot of things....
Been called a tease:
Gotten beat up: nope but almost got into a fight in 7th grade. And she was way bigger than I am, I would have lost for sure!
Shoplifted: would that not be the same as "Stolen anything?" See above.

LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older
Age you hope to be married: No hurry. But I'd like for it to happen eventually
Number and names of children: Dont have any but would like some.
Describe your dream wedding: something plain and simple. Weddings are too chaotic for nothing. Should be there to have a good time and not sweat the small stuff
How do you want to die: I dont. lol
What do you want to be when you grow up: A mommy.
What country would you most like to visit: I'd love to go to Newfoundland and BC. I can still be happy visiting Canada. But anywhere far would be nice too

LAYER NINE: In a partner
Best eye color: green
Best hair color: love dark blonde/dark brown
Short or long hair: short, unless its super curly then a little longer is good.
Height: I love tall men
Best articles of clothing: jeans

LAYER TEN: In the numbers
Number of drugs taken illegally: only 1
Number of CDs that you own: No idea....enough.
Number of piercings: My ears, two in each ear.
Number of tattoos: 1
Number of times your name has appeared in the newspaper: Not sure but it definitely was a few times. I know I had a picture on the front paper for my 5th birthday.

4 Comments:

Blogger CaroMado said...

I know I know...layer 8 is missing...can't find it anywhere!! haha

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU "shoplifted???"!!! Carrrline, that's horrible. What kind of friends did you hang out with?? haha, we suck :)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

Bawhaha, I busted out a laugh at the Metis answer. So loud, I woke up Banner. Stick up to Jeffie will ya....don't take shit from him, he's just a pretty boy.

And then I busted a laugh again at the above comment from THE meghan from all those years ago.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should be a bit prouder of your background Caroline!!!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home