Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Blog is FIXED!! YAY

Okay, so my day thus far sucked the big one. I felt like crap this am, attempted work, got sent home, been put on a puffer and still haven't slept in 3 days.

My day got better. For one, my buddy Jared called to chat. I love him! He's my now ex-cubicle neighbour (he got promoted and no longer sits next to me *tear*), but is a sweetheart of a guy. I sat next to him for over 3 years and got to know this handsome fellow quite well. We've had many laughs, tested our "do I look busy?" routine on each other, asked for advise & shared stories. Jared called to check up on me to see how I was feeling (after he saw my post below) yet he is the one that is sicker than I am! Jared, if ever you go back to the hospital and want company you know who to call....anytime!!

Then, I emailed a blogger beauty - Jamie - about my Blog problem. It was messed up and I was fooling around with the HTML crap and I was worried to really screw things up. Who was I trying to kid...I know NOTHING about HTML. Nadda thang. Jamie got back to me pronto with some advise and some suggestions. Well guess what! She was right. Okay, so I borrowed some pics from the net. That was okay. My problem was when I thought I'd brake up the pictures with some lines ________ <---like so. And tada...that was the problem!! Jamie, you rock and I owe ya one! Now that my blog is fixed I'm putting a few extra links...and you're one of them. Thanks again!! Now talk to that baby and tell her to get here already! I want to see pictures!!

What else, I've finally warmed up after about 3 cups of tea and I get to chat on the phone tonight with Lisanne. YAY!! My day went from bad to good. Maybe I'll actually get some sleep tonight. Okay, I won't push it. My blog is fixed which was my biggest piss off. So, my lesson learned today, if you need help just ask. Someone is bound to know!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad I was able to help you out! I think we have all made rookie bloggin mistakes! I know I still do all the time! Hoo-ray that it's fixed! Woo-hoo! :)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home