Friday, September 30, 2005

My name is Caroline and I'm addicted......

Okay gang. There's a reason why I haven't posted anything lately. I have an addiction and it has started to cut into my 'online' time. It sort of snuck up on me. The thing is I'm not alone. My roomate also has the same addiction. He got me started and now we're both tangled in this web. We even have a deal going that we cannot continue unless the other is there also. So, is this still an addiction? Now I'm trying to make excuses.

Okay. Here goes. The truth about my addiction and what I'm going to do about it.

I'm addicted to nothing but. Ugh. Okay here goes. I, Caroline, am addicted to 24. That's right the tv show. We got our hands on Season 1. I was very skeptical about it and had never seen an episode. I mean, who would want to watch something you need to see EVERY episode of to know what's going on? So, Jeff asked me just to watch the first episode and if I didn't like it then it was 'just an hour'. So I did. I sat down, thinking I was going to hate it. The show ended and I wanted more. I wanted to see what happened next. I was hooked. I am hooked. We are now in Season 2 and have 8 episodes left. Each Season has 24 episodes (24 hours in a day 24 episodes in a Season). It's awesome and I suggest everyone watch it.

- Jack Bower


- Tony Almeda (CTU's sexiest man)

Okay, I feel better now. So for those of you who were concerned that I abandonned my Blog or haven't been on MSN this is the reason. I will be back on soon. I just need to get Season 2 over with and then borrow Season 3. But Season 3 is supposed to be the best of all of them. So I just need to watch a little more. My addiction will be cured. I NEED to be caught up before the next Season starts in January.

- Kim (Jack's daughter)

Thanks for listening to me talk about my addiction and thanks for keeping me on track and letting me know that I do actually have readers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline... I knew it was bad, but I never realized that you were so far gone...

You have let Jeff suck you into the black hole... I knew I should never have let you move in with him (kicking myself) - I knew you would be forever altered...

You better not back out of Bon Jovi in January because of this show!!!!!

I'll be keeping an eye on you!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home