Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sherri & Will's Wedding

What can I say other than it was absolutely beautiful....and COLD. The ceremony itself took place outdoors. The bride was worried about rain since friday all it did was rain. However, it managed to stop long enough for the big day. Other than it being cold the wedding went smoothly. The men in the wedding were nice enough to give the women their jackets since they were freezing in their sleeveless dresses.




- The view just next to where the ceremony took place. It was picture perfect!











Sherri's Dad walked her down the isle to a non traditional song. It was a little more upbeat but had the lyrics "Let's get married". How perfect! This is my absolute favorite picture of Sherri. She looks like she's practically dancing her way to the gazebo, big smile, looking beautiful and enjoying every minute.









The wedding party consisted of Sherri's sister Jill (The Maid of Honour), her cousin Kristi (Bridesmaid), Kyle (The Best Man) & Karl (The Groomsman). The girls gave up the men's jackets long enough to take this picture.



Sherri & Will met two years ago at a wedding. A friend of theirs thought they'd be a good couple so she decided to play cupid. I guess she was right! After many emails back and forth (Will was working overseas for a good part of their relationship), they fell in love and Will & Sherri both moved to Toronto to start their life together.

Sherri, you looked so pretty and you couldn't have picked a nicer dress. Will, you looked quite handsome yourself! I want to thank you both for having me share your special day.

I am so proud of the both of you for everything you have accomplished in your careers, and for being brave and following what you know is right. Most people would not have taken the plunge to begin a long distance relationship and had either one of you done so, you wouldn't be as happy as you are today.

You make me and others believe that these things truely happen for a reason!



Now here is the final picture. I really have no idea what I was saying or doing but it sure made me laugh. If you can't laugh at yourself the next morning then you know you've had too many rye & coke's and wine. In my case, it was a good night with a lot of laughs and some memories I'll never forget! Sherri placed me at a table with her friends from Montreal. I had a blast getting to know these people and felt at ease the instant I sat down.

So here I am, either singing to Will or giving him advise on taking care of my buddy Sherri. Which is it? I don't know and probably won't ever know! What I do know is it was so much fun, and I can't wait for the next wedding! I LOVE weddings!


Congradulations Sherri & Will !!

3 Comments:

Blogger Raina* said...

Ah, that was a picture perfect post!!

I saw some pics on Chrissy's blog already and now these... Gorgeous! Who cares if it was cold, from the pictures, everything looked perfect.

And well, you saved the best picture for last. I have no insight as to what you were doing/singing/talking about....but holy (can I swear?? cause you were soo hot I have to swear!!!) F@CK you looked like one hot tomale in that last picture, a drunk one mind you, but a hot one!! Caroline, you're an effing diva!! Seriously!! I love you! (p.s. that is a flattering picture, no matter what anyone else says.)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Awesome pics of a gorgeous wedding! I went to a wedding this past weekend and wore a skirt! Big mistake considering it poured rain the whole time and it was outdoors. *sigh*

Great pics though, looks like you had an awesome time! :)

11:27 AM  
Blogger Eff Off said...

Awww, she looked so pretty! I love weddings, if strangers would let me go, I'd probably crash every one I saw. lol

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home