Thursday, October 13, 2005

The good, the bad & the ugly

The good. I've been off for two days now.

The Bad. I'm sick. I caught a cold after the wedding, which I'm convinced Chrissy gave to me after she "accidently" drank my Tim Horton's coffee on Sunday morning. I woke up at 3:45 am this morning to drive Jeff to the airport. I know I didn't have to but I thought I'd be nice and send him off (he's going to Taiwan for two weeks). I then came back home and slept for an hour. I haven't been able to sleep since this cold started. I dragged my a$$ into work this morning and at around 8:45am my boss came to my desk and told me to go home. I tried to argue with him but he said he can hear me "barking" through his office door and to go see a doctor. So I did.

The ugly. I am on a 2nd puffer. Which cost me $97 effin dollars!! A little orange tube with air and a little medication in it costs that much. It better make me normal again and while it's doing it's thing it better make me lose 5lbs. Just because. I mean, I do get most of the money back but still. Imagine those that don't!? I can think of way better things to spend $97.00. Clothes, jewlery, purse, wallet, shoes, food, etc.

So, that's my life today. Yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another good is that you were on msn keeping me company today...hehe I always have a blast chatting with ya!! Get well sooooonnn!!!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!
Caroline, I am soooooo sorry - you have to admit it is just a little bit funny, though, right??? I mean, here I am, starting to get better, and now, well, you're hacking away.

Anyways, I think you were the hit of Thanksgiving - the family just adored you! Thanks again for all your help!

Now get some rest ya sicko!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home