Sunday, October 30, 2005

Saw II

Okay, I know these types of movies aren't for everyone but I liked it. It was pretty similar to the first and was just as gory. If you're extremely sensitive to crime scene type shows I don't suggest you go see it. Otherwise, if you managed to sit through the first one, you'll be able to sit through this one.

This is a movie which takes place in an old house, and this time the cops can see what is going on, yet they have no idea how to stop it. Does this shit really happen in real life? If it does, I hope I never ever am or know someone who is put through this type of torture. I think after I'd crap myself I'd pass out and hope it's all over with when i wake up. Yep...thats what I'd do.

The 'killer' is certain he's not a serial killer because technically he's not necessarily doing the killing. He's leaving it up to the individual to beat the clock and free themselvs. Do they really want to live that badly? I get his point but I really don't think he's going about it the right way. Why not drop these people off in some poor country and live the life of these people who are starving and fighting to save their life on a daily basis. The sick bastard (pardon my french) who though of these scenes really should be locked up. If anyone can think of this stuff cannot possibly be normal.

Anyways, if you liked the first one it's very similar. If you didn't then you know you wont like this one either! Just remember.... "The Clock is Ticking", and before some sick f*ck decides he needs to show you it is, live your life and enjoy what you have. Love the people around you and tell them you love them.

Tonight, I will be watching Grey's Anatomy and enjoying every bit of that show knowing it's not a mind game like Saw II was. Woohoo!!

Oh yes, I will be having a guest entry soon. Jeff is going to write about his trip to Taiwain...just thought I'd let you all know!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, the family that lives together, blogs together... that is adorable!
I can't wait to see Saw 2...I hate gory movies, but I loved the suspense of the first one. BTW, I updated new wedding pics in my blog, for your viewing entertainment!
See ya at work tomorrow! Say goodnight to Jeff for me!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds entertaining! The first one was okay...definitely some gore going on!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home