Monday, October 31, 2005

My best Monday Story ever!!

Okay, I had the biggest laugh this morning. A friend, we'll call her Bermuda, was telling me about her weekend and said the funniest thing happened. I'm thinking maybe she fell at the wedding she was at or something along those lines. Oh no! She proceeds to tell me that her friend was on her way over to visit. As she was waiting, her toilet flooded and there was 3 inches of water EVERYWHERE. She had to run downstairs, in her tiny tank top and let the Super know what was going on. He rushed upstairs to help. So, Bermuda, decides to go help soak up some of the water in the washroom and looks over to see all her bras hanging there to dry. Embarrassed, she just kept picking up water so it wouldn't look obvious. Then, she turns around and what did she TOTALLY forget?! A Mr. Dolphin Vibrator!!

*laughing....can't stop laughing!!*

I think I would have died of embarrassment!! She ran in the living room to tell her friend. I asked if she got rid of it ASAP but she said it would have been too obvious, so instead she just left it there!!!!!!! Her hubby-to-be quite enjoyed that phone call at work and couldn't stop laughing. And that my friends is why it is my best Monday Story ever!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! I would've died!! Or at least made a joke to play it off. That is sooooo funny!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Holy crap, that's the funniest story eva! Freaking hilarious! I love it!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO...my face is *still* red, Caroline! I don't think I'll be dropping off my rent cheques in person anymore!!!

"Bermuda"

6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my god, I would die of embarrasment! LOL. Poor girl.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

*lol* Too funny!

Maybe the super didn't know what it was... Or at least your friend can tell herself that if she ever needs to drop off her cheque in person one day. ;)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

What is a vibrator doing in her bathroom?!? Aren't they dangerous to use near water?? Or are dolphin's shower friendly?

whoa, too much info......I suspect I know who this 'Bermuda' character is....

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home