Sunday, August 13, 2006

Yay...! Pics!!

So here's a few pictures from my weekend in Timmins. I have more but blogger wouldn't let me add any more than 4. So here goes. This is one of the polar bears Raina, Lisanne and I visited in Cochrane. They are such amazing creatures. They may have become one of my new favorite animals. They move freely in the water and make it look so easy to swim.


We had no idea who's kid this is but it was a cool shot so I took it anyways. It was as if they knew people were trying to take pics and they kept coming to the window. They didn't stop eating the entire time!


No more food so it was time to get out of the water and go chill by the trees.....

The next is a shot Raina took on our day Sunday. She was trying hard to get some candids and she finally got a good one. I like this one...Raina had us in stitches she's so crazy!

And that's all Blogger will let me load. So, until next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raina* said...

I swear I've never seen that picture of the polar bear underwater...
Obviously, I need to take another look at the pictures.

Had a great time with you and Lisanne. Next time.....we're checking out the buffalo.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home