Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Man in My Life

So here goes. He's my little sweetheart and I fell in love with him the minute I met him 5 years ago. I knew right away we'd be great buddies and have a blast together. As time went on we got to be closer. In the beginning, the conversations weren't that great but slowly they became more entertaining.

Now, we can chat on the phone for 20 minutes non stop. We chat about anything and everything. How our day was, things that went on and how much we miss each other. That's right. He lives in Timmins and I'm in Ottawa. Even though we don't get to see each other that often, I always make sure to squeeze him in while I'm in Timmins.

This week I'm getting to spend a few evenings with him and just fly by the seat of our pants for our entertainment. I got to see him tonight for the first time since I was in Timmins last for Raina's wedding in July. I miss him sooo much and he was the biggest reason it was so hard to leave Timmins.

So ladies, eat your heart out! He's soo friggin' cute!!!

PATRICK & KIKI


This was Patricks idea! Thats right....he was telling ME how to pose and when to take the picture! Future photographer? You never know!



This picture we were just going to take of the two of us and right as I went to snap the shot he turned around and kissed me on the cheek. He then told me he thought it would be a pretty picture! Can't help but love him!!




My favorite picture of him. My bro helped me out in touching it up and doing some effects to it. Just might have to get this printed for Mom for Christmas!

7 Comments:

Blogger Raina* said...

Dude, your boyfriend it hot stuff....

The last one of him all by himself is priceless.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 words...
Future Heartbreaker...
oh wait, he already is! Love the pics!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

What a doll baby. How freaking cutie is he? Awww! What a cute boyfriend! I wish I had one half as cute! :)

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a natural!! What a doll! :)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww, what a cutie!!! Great photos :D

8:25 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Thank for checking out the blog. Glad that you liked it. CUte kid!

Scott

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Man in My Life
This is very beautiful Caroline and I understand why he's The Man in Your Life. Because he is my treasure, Mon Amour,Mon P'tit Coeur.
Grand-Maman

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home