Monday, August 28, 2006

A nice night for a walk

Went for a walk with Jeff (my roomy) tonight and really enjoyed it. We walked for 1h 40min. Jeff brought his camera and we managed to get quite a few good shots. And blogger seems to be co-operating tonight so we'll see how many pics I can upload.

This looked really disgusting, and god knows what's growing in there but at the same time it looks neat. That's right people, it's moss infested water. (or something rather)

And this berry picture is my favorite. Jeff took it and it turned out sooo nice. It's actually on my background right now =)




There he is...the roomate. We brought his camera and took some pretty good pics. And ladies, this handsome blue eyed guy is single. Let me know if you're interested!

Lately I've been taking so many pics with other people's cameras and let me tell you....I miss it. It seems that all my friends LOVE to pose for pictures, funny or not. Jeff on this bench was halarious. We were trying to take it while no one was around. We literally took the picture, he jumped up and we kept walking so "no one would know". I love taking pictures!!

I think I might hint for a camera at Christmas. Oh I'm sneaky eh? Considering my brother and Dad have been reading my blog!! Well that's all Blogger is letting me post for tonight. So, I'm gonna call it quits. It'll prolly take 2 months before I can post any other pictures....!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe Princess allowed those pics to go up!

Ladies, he really is good sh!t - give him a chance, lol!

C.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Ok... It's been "A nice night for a walk" for a really long time now... soon the ground will be white... I think it's time for a new entry, lol!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home